BOOK YOUR SKIP
SKIP SIZES PERFECT FOR ANY JOB. WE HAVE SIZES TO SUIT ALL NEEDS.
WHAT CAN I PUT IN A MIXED HOUSEHOLD WASTE SKIP?
- Household waste such as furniture and old carpets.
- General rubbish from clearances and including cardboard, paper, plastics and glass
- Garden and landscaping waste, however if over if the skip is to be completely or predominantly filled with soils then this would have to be kept separate and ordered as a “soil / soil & stones mixed” skip.
- Renovation and building waste such as rubble, old tiles, wood, kitchen / bathroom renovation waste etc.
WHAT CAN’T I PUT IN A SKIP?
We do not accept some types of waste. Items include:
- Hazardous waste including liquids and toxic materials
- Flammable waste, liquid or otherwise
- Any liquid waste (even if non-hazardous)
- Any powdered waste (even if non-hazardous)
- Asbestos (Bonded or Fibrous)
- Oils including petrol and diesel
- Clinical waste
- Gas canisters / other pressurised containers
- Lighting / fluorescent tubes
- Plasterboard (we do have alternative options for disposal of plasterboard, please speak to our customer service team on 01670 827 820 for more information).