Waste Segregation Operative Vacancy – Location: North East and South Yorkshire
Waste Segregation Operative
We are recruiting for Waste Segregation Operatives in Doncaster.
• To effectively work within a team.
• The ability to work within a fast paced environment.
• Undertake all reasonable instruction given to you by your direct line manager and/or other site and senior company management.
• To follow all company Health & Safety site rules, and have the ability to work safely.
• Follow all Company policies and procedure and abide by all applicable legislation whilst carrying out your duties.
Qualifications / Required Attributes
• No qualification required
• Training will be provided for the right candidates.
• Be able to demonstrate:
• An ability to follow direction
• An ability to problem solve
• An awareness of mechanical operations would be advantageous
• Good timekeeping and reliability
Salary and working hours
• Current site opening hours are 7.30am to 7pm Monday to Friday and Saturday mornings until 12pm.
• Average hours are 47.5 – 52 per week
• Additional overtime may be available from time to time when special tasks / orders need to be completed.
REMONDIS Doncaster Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.