Mission, Vision and Values
VISION – To provide waste management services that benefit both people and the environment.
MISSION – Working for the future. To lead by example through promoting sustainability, progress and innovation.
SAFETY – safe working conditions is our number one priority for all our staff, customers and stakeholders.
ACCOUNTABILITY – Taking responsibility for all our actions at every stage of our process.
RESPONSIBILITY – Taking into consideration legislation and the environment at every stage of our process.
CONSERVATION – recovering and recycling as much material possible so that the impact on our planet’s natural resources is minimised.
INNOVATION – continuous improvement of processes and procedures to improve efficiency and customer experience.
CUSTOMER CENTRIC – providing reliable, compliant, cost-effective and environmentally friendly waste management services with the best experience for all our customers.
We run our business according to the principles of material flow management:
- The rate that renewable resources are used should not exceed their rate of regeneration.
- Non-renewable resources should only be used at the same rate as renewable substitutes with the same physical and functional characteristics can be developed and/or a higher productivity of both the renewable and non-renewable resources can be achieved.
- Emissions into the environment should not exceed the point where individual ecosystems are unable to deal with their impact.
- The timeframe of anthropogenic impact on the environment must be in line with the timeframe needed by the environment’s relevant natural processes to react to this impact.
- Anthropogenic activities that pose a danger or an unjustifiable risk to human health should be avoided.