SKIP HIRE NEWCASTLE
PROFESSIONAL SKIP HIRE AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
Book Your Skip Hire
Professional Skip Hire from REMONDIS
- House or garden clearances
- Driveway installation
- New bathroom installation
- Office or unit refurbishment
- Business site clearance
Recycling with our skip hire service:
Working with REMONDIS:
AREAS WE COVER:
- Whitley Bay
- South Shields
✅ - What Can I Put In A Skip?
For household waste, the following items are appropriate to dispose of in a skip:
- Paper and card
- Garden waste (including soil, leaves, branches and clippings)
- Non-electrical fittings
Other materials that can go in skip include:
- Scrap metal
- Stones and rubble
🚫 - What Can't I Put In A Skip?
The most important distinction when it comes to waste handling and disposal is between hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
What is hazardous waste?
Hazardous waste is any material that could cause injury, harm or damage, either to humans or to the environment.
The following items are considered as hazardous and therefore cannot go in a skip:
- Gas cylinders
- Medical waste (such as needles)
- Electrical goods (including TVs, fridges and freezers)
- Fluorescent bulbs