Public Sector Waste Management
Dedicated to Serving Local Authorities and Housing Associations in the North East and South Yorkshire
- General Waste and Dry Mixed Recycling collections including: Household Waste Recycling Centres (HWRC), bring-sites, bulk and commercial waste
- Sorting, segregation and processing of mixed recyclables
- Residual waste treatment and EfW recovery
- In house Material Recovery Facilities (MRF) and transfer stations
- Management of Household Waste Recycling Centres (HWRC) and Community Recycling Centres (CRC)
- All materials taken from mixed recycling (paper, cardboard, glass, plastics and cans) to Construction and Demolition (C&D) and Commercial and Industrial (C&I) waste.