Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions about how our ordering process works, feel free to read our FAQ’s below that will go over some common questions that our customers have. We have several services that you can enquire about and order through our website. Ordering a skip or enquiring about our waste management service has never been easier.
In the page below, we’ll have detailed answers to common questions that people have about enquiring or ordering a skip through our site.
How do I use the “Book Your Skip” form?
- Select the type of waste you intended on putting in the skip
- Decide whether or not you need a skip permit. A permit is required to place a skip on a road, path (if suitable and wide enough), verge, or any other public land. If you are unsure if a permit is required then please contact us for further details.
- If you are trying to replace your current skip that is full, you’ll be able to select this in the form.
- Choose your desired delivery date as well as collection date.
- Fill out your delivery and contact details
- You will then be provided with your quote that you can order and pay for through our payment portal.
Can I order several skips at the same time?
If you require more than one skip, we would advise you to get in touch with us so that we can arrange this for you. For commercial skip hire, we would also advise you to get in contact with us so that we can tailor a service for your needs.
Do I need to make an account to use your skip hire form?
You will not need to make an account to be able to use our skip booking form, however, we will use your personal data for order processing and invoicing.
Are there any additional costs?
The cost displayed when you fill out the form is the total cost that you will need to pay. This will also include the cost of the skip permit if you require it, meaning you’ll be left to use your skip without having to pay any extra costs. If you require your skip for a longer time than initially required, you can get in touch with us on delaying your collection date.
We do ask that the information filled out in the form is accurate as any incorrect information could result in extra charges as we process the waste according to your information.
If I want to speak to someone about a skip, who do I call?
If you have any questions or you think you have made a mistake in your initial form submission, give us a call on 01670 751 592 or email us at email@example.com. You will also find contact details in your order confirmation email. This includes an overview of your order, delivery address and the selected payment method.
What can I put in my household skip? – ✅
- Household waste such as furniture and old carpets.
- General rubbish from clearances and including cardboard, paper, plastics and glass
- Garden and landscaping waste, however if over if the skip is to be completely or predominantly filled with soils then this would have to be kept separate and ordered as a “soil / soil & stones mixed” skip.
- Renovation and building waste such as rubble, old tiles, wood, kitchen / bathroom renovation waste etc.
What can’t I put in a skip? – ❌
- Hazardous waste including liquids and toxic materials
- Flammable waste, liquid or otherwise
- Any liquid waste (even if non-hazardous)
- Any powdered waste (even if non-hazardous)
- Asbestos (Bonded or Fibrous)
- Oils including petrol and diesel
- Clinical waste
- Gas canisters / other pressurised containers
- Lighting / fluorescent tubes
- Plasterboard (we do have alternative options for disposal of plasterboard, please speak to our customer service team on 01670 827 820 for more information).